Tallinn Guitar Festival 2.International Classical Guitar Competition
Saturday, June 8 at 10:00 Tallinn Teachers house (Town hall square 14)
Sunday, June 9 at 18:00 Kadriorg Palace (Weizenbergi 37)
Monday, June 10 at 19:00 House of the Blackheads (Pikk 26)
- The competition is meant for advanced students or professionals up to age of 35 years.
- 1st round - 10-12 minutes program of free choice
- Final round - 25 minutes program of free choice, at least two different style periods.
- Pieces may not be repeated in any of the following rounds.
- Please bring 1 copy of the scores for jury.
- Maximum of 4 participants will be admitted to final round.
- In the final the audience can vote for the Audience Award
- All rounds will be held in public.
- The jury’s decision is final.
- 1st prize: Eurostrings Artist 2019/2020 title and tour
(approximately 8 festivals, each will pay fee, travels, accommodation, meals and free entry to all festival events + one masterclass from a great master), D’Addario gift bag.
- 2nd prize: 1000 €, D’Addario gift bag
- 3rd prize: 750 €, D’Addario gift bag
- Audience Award: D’Addario gift bag
All the finalists will be recorded and broadcasted by Estonian Radio
Remi Boucher - guitarist, Canada
Goran Krivokapic - guitarist, Montenegro
Danijel Cerovic - guitarist, Montenegro
Rene Eespere - composer, Estonia
MTÜ Tallinna kitarrifestival
Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn
SWIFT / BIC: HABAEE2X